Such cute onesies....love them all!!!
The best thing ever!!! A candy bar!!!!!!!!!!! I spend most of my time here and directed people this way :)
There are tons of pics of me opening presents, none of which I look to nice in :) So, just imagine lots and lots of way cute clothes and so many other wonderful things!!! Thank you all so much for such a fabulous time and all the wonderful gifts that you so generously got for Miss Kendall Rae!!!
Last but not least, a baby bump pic! You cannot go to a baby shower in our group and not take a baby bump picture. I think it is illegal :) SO fun! So, we have from left to right:
Emily (due February 21st), Erin (due November 7th) and Hayley (due November 6th). There are 3 other people at our school pregnant right now (that we know about) so it's going around :) Looking forward to meeting all these new additions :)
What a good day!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment