Friday, April 29, 2011

Sitting up like a big girl!

Kendall is starting to sit up. She can sit for long periods of time before she topples over. However, she does not have the posture down yet and kind of has to hunch over, she sure is getting there. This girl won't be happy until she can walk...she is a major busy body! I'm going to enjoy the last few months of her being stationary! Grandpa taught her how to watch Mickey on the laptop...ADDICTED! This has come in major handy when making dinner or getting ready for work!
She totally cracks me up...she is so interested in this show for some reason. She would watch it for hours if I let her!

so intense and then...

cracking up at Pete...

And OF COURSE...we watched the royal wedding LIVE!

She is getting so big, so fast! I am getting kind of sad! She just does something new everyday. Next up...hopefully rolling over. We are gonna do things backwards!

1 comment:

  1. We'll do things backwards, too. Waiting on the rolling over. :)

    ReplyDelete