Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just hanging out...

I am so thankful for long weekends! I enjoyed being home with my little girl so much! She is just changing every day and its so fun to watch. Here are some pics from the weekend....

So excited to be going to Grannys to visit!
We finally took the sling out of her tub and now shes in PHASE TWO of the tub thing :) Woo hoo! She loves it and still scares herself when she makes a big splash b/c shes not sure what to do.

I found a new way to keep her entertained. She is very observant and always wants to know whats going on. So, instead of cooking while she sleeps, she sits in her bumbo on the counter and watches what I do. Maybe in a few months she will be cooking???


Ok...we have not mastered sitting up yet and have a bit of a lean...but were getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment