Well Miss Kendall started coughing Sunday, January 23rd so I took her into the doctor the next day. Diagnosis...RSV. YUCK! I wouldnt wish this on anyone. It is just awful! So, we have spent the past two weeks at home. Week one with mom and week two with Mom, Grandpa and Nana. So lucky to have so much help!
Poor baby at her worst but still trying to be happy...breaks my heart.
We spent lots of time watching mickey mouse, who she is obsessed with! She grins/chuckles everytime he comes on the TV. I see a trip to DisneyWorld in the future for sure.
We got all dressed up FOUR times to go see the Doctor. At least she is getting use out of her cute clothes!
She also got a new toy from Granny...shes not quite bit enough for it yet so she lasts about 2 minutes tops. Should be fun in about a month though.
We had a good time together even though she was sickly! I just hate to not get to stay home with this sweet baby girl! It truly is such a blessing to be a mom and have such a little miracle to look at everyday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment