Monday, February 7, 2011

3 months old!!!

Ok, so its a couple days early...but Kendall will be 3 months old this Wednesday and I cannot believe it. I'm posting early b/c she actually had something besides PJs on (which is what we wear everyday) so I figured I needed to snap a shot! Here is my sweet 3 month old! No idea on her stats b/c she got sick and was not eating NEARLY as much...that has gotten better. Things we can do:
  • Hold our head up really good
  • Laugh
  • Talk (way talkative...not sure where she gets that from)
  • Do our mini pushup
  • Sleep at least 7 hour stretches at night...eats and goes back to bed
  • Bath time has finally gotten to be fun
  • Been sick for the first time and handled it like a champ

I can't wait to be able to update REAL things she does and not just things I think are fun :)

Here are some pics of K (a couple days before) at 3 months!

1 comment: