Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

We had an easter photo shoot in my parents front yard this weekend. Of course I am in alll of the pictures b/c K cannot sit or stand alone, but you get the idea....
Again, has to touch everything. This egg is way too big to fit in her mouth, which is where most things go.

Thinks this is funny. If we would have been doing this outside...she would have NOT been happy.

I attempted to sit her on an egg...and chunky monkey broke it open! So, we decided this would be a good photo op!

Love all these ruffles...goes well with the rolls :)

Here we are going to church Easter morning.

Yes, same outfit. My mom informed me that she had to wear it ALL day to get her moneys worth!

This girl is totally obsessed with her daddy. He was glad he got to spend the weekend with her and didn't have to work on the house. Good times!

2 comments:

  1. I am cracking up at the pictures of you holding her up! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you update your blog, Kendall is so adorable! Also, your arm in that first picture makes me laugh alot!!

    ReplyDelete