Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Never have a purpose!

I never have really a good reason to post pics...so I just post random things that we have been up to. Hopefully this summer i'll have more actual "topics" to post on. So here is what's been going on...
We LOVE our flash cards..mainly because they fit perfectly in our mouth. I think that is what she does with EVERYTHING lately. Billys says she used to eat/sleep/poop and now its reach/grab/eat! she cracks me up and refuses to lay down...always wants to sit!
we have a heavy panting noise with mouth wide open everytime we see a drink of any sort: margarita, sangria, water or formula...anything!

we are STILL obsessed with our daddy. i can do almost NOTHING to make this child laugh and all Billy has to do is walk in the door and its laughter city!

My dear friend Kate Gavos took some 6 month shots of K. I will have more up in the future, but these two are sneak peeks. She is so very talented!!! Please email her at kategavosphoto@gmail.com if you want a session!!!

yes, those are about 12 rolls on each leg. LOVE HER!

we did some of our own photo ops with our aggie overalls/tutu combo. thanks to leslie mills for letting us borrow. a little white trash with no shirt under...but oh well :)

and here we are with our flirty/mysterious smile...
more to come soon! love her more and more every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment