Wow! It has been FOREVER since I have posted so I'm guessing no one even looks anymore! Kendall is almost ONE...less than a week. That is crazy to me. We are having her bday party this Saturday and i'm so excited!! We have been super busy with school, volleyball and now basketball. I had one day, yes ONE day, break between the two. Keeping up with that and a FAST walker is getting pretty crazy but I love it!
Here are some pics of my ladylike child...
Always so proper :) I love my little tomboy who LOVES dirt and sticks. She cracks me up!
Here are a couple more silly pics! I found this hat at gymboree and it was perfect for my little "girl."
and of course we are silly too....
This is also how my child rides in the stroller. We are not a fan of sitting these days so we have to stand ALL time time...
gets dangerous when in the wagon not strapped in!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment